Novo Nordisk India is Hiring for Key Account Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are a leading global healthcare company, founded in 1923 and headquartered in Denmark. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Key Account Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novo Nordisk India
- Location : Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Tiruchirapalli/Trichy, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Erode
- Post Name: Key Account Manager
- Qualification: Graduate in Pharma / Science
- Experience: 5 – 10 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/03/2021
- Last date for online Application: 15 March 2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: SVGK@novonordisk.com
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Identifying and mapping key stakeholders in the assigned geography, in order to implement company’s marketing campaigns and projects (with help from Area Sales Manager)
- Regularly engaging with doctors on a continuous and consistent basis to detail and promote companys products, handle queries and objections and close the call by demanding prescriptions
- Adhere to the Sales effectiveness KPIs of call average, frequency, coverage, personal order booking and others (full responsibility)
- Meet the C&FA agent if it is situated in his/her territory, to ensure that the product is supplied on time to the stockist and to place the indent to the company
- Meet the stockists regularly and ensure that they have adequate stocks to service retailers and in turn purchase the products from the C&FA agent regularly
- Conduct prescription audits regularly in the territory with the retailers to
- Screen the doctors list
- Evaluate the outcome of previous visit to the particular doctor
- Understand the competitors strategies and identify competitors prescribers
- Book orders and ensure product availability
- Assist the Ares Sales Manager in strategic segmentation of doctors for high value inputs and support in gently persuading the doctor to ensure adequate input-output ratio
- Provide feedback regarding competitors activities and other relevant developments to the sales leadership
- Conduct CME, PEP and other relevant activities as and when necessary after obtaining appropriate approvals from superiors
- Maintain discipline in timely completion of processes like daily call reporting, monthly reporting, adhering to the tour programs, updating doctor contact cards
- Strive for results & commit to customers: engaging new / strategic doctors (Cardio, others), conversion & increase in Spread & Harvest
- Transversal collaboration with other teams / businesses, as needed
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.