Noveltech Feed Pvt. Ltd. is into Animal nutrition sector. Noveltech Feeds founded by merger and acquisition of Rohini Minerals Private Ltd, Nutrikraft Pvt. Ltd and Neogenetics Pvt. Ltd. Noveltech is the leading supplier of poultry feed in India and offers a range of products for both the broiler, breeder and the layer segments on a pan India basis. The aim of Noveltech in the short to medium term is to supply feeds besides poultry to other segments like fish feed, shrimp feed and cattle feed. Noveltech uses the latest European technology in its formulations and is backed by a well-developed R&D out of its facilities in Hyderabad.
- Company: NOVELTECH FEEDS PRIVATE LIMITED
- Department: Quality Control
- Designation: Chemist / Officer
- Job Location: Hyderabad
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inward Raw Material Analysis (Physical observation, Adulteration Tests, NIR & Wet Analysis).
- Reporting the Analysis Reports to Lab-In charge and Higher Authorities if required.
- Maintain the Raw Material Related Registers.
- Random inspection of Raw Materials at Unloading point.
- Finished Product Samples Analysis (NIR & Wet Analysis)
- Final product quality checks.
- Boiler & R.O Water Samples check & updating records.
- Toxin Analysis in Raw Material & final product samples.
- Reference Values feeding to NIR for Calibration Purpose.
- Chemicals Preparation and Normality Check for Wet Analysis.
- Instruments Calibration.
- Approvals to Raw Material trucks to Unload through FOCUS.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Freshers – Candidate should complete M.Sc- Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology, flexible to work in shifts
Experienced_ Up to 5 Yrs- Candidate should complete B.Sc– Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Biotechnology and above, flexible to work in shifts
Salary is not a constraint to right candidate.