Novartis is Hiring For Team Lead, Quality Operations QSC and has issued notification to accept Applications.Novartis is a global healthcare company based in Switzerland that provides solutions to address the evolving needs of patients worldwide. Eligibility for the Team Lead, Quality Operations QSC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Novartis
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Team Lead, Quality Operations QSC
- Qualification: Degree or Masters in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medicine.
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Lead the design, strategy and implementation of Quality Operations (QO) and ensure the activities delivered by quality operations meet internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for leading quality aspects within area of responsibility and to ensure that the operational business is in compliance with cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices), the quality assurance agreement, regulatory requirements & the Novartis quality manual and is conducted according to the relevant standard operating procedures.
- Ensure quality services are delivered on time and in line with partner and Novartis quality management requirements.
- Act as single point of contact for the services delivered to sites/ functions by the respective team, including the review of feedback and timely completion of identified actions.
- Channels requests and calls out critical issues in line with the incident management process. Coordinate & manage project for a smooth knowledge transfer activities from site/ function to QSC.
- Oversight of all production & testing activities, ensures compliance with cGxP, including data integrity and eCompliance. Support exception investigations, review and approval of production, QC, and AS&T records, MBR review, support OpEx improvement projects.
- On-time & GMP-compliant release of dosage forms, successfully support continuous improvement projects. Executes batch release in compliance with registration
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.