Northern Railway notification for Hiring of Staff Nursing, Pharmacist III, DEO, Lab. Tech., X-Ray Tech. /Radiographer, Hospital Attendant , Sanitation Staff & Other
No. of Vacancies – 80
As per the extant instructions of Railway Board New Delhi vide letter No. E(NG)II/2005/RC-4/SC/2 dated 28.03.2020 and E(NG)II/2005/RC-4/SC/2 Pt.1, dated 30.03.2021 Firozpur Division/Northern Railway desired to hire the Paramedical Staff in Group ‘C’ on contract basis due to COVID-19 pandemic in Divisional Hospital/Firozpur, Northern Railways for the period of six month from the date of engagement or up to 30.09.2021, which is earlier . Eligible Candidates having the following qualifications, age, experience and fulfilling other terms and conditions may apply by filling the google form latest by 30/04/2021 by 1600 hrs. Google form link to apply: https://forms.gle/x1xxZjkNTR6q7Mzw7
Post Name: Pharmacist-III
Education Qualification required: 12th (10th +2) in science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. Or Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Note- Experience candidate is preferred.
Remuneration: Basic Pay 29200/-Plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances as may be applicable.
- a) Age will be reckoned as on the date of the Notification.
- b) Age relaxation will be given to the candidates belonging to the OBC/SC/ST category as per extent rules.
- c) Reservation to apply as per extant rules.
- d) The vacancy is provisional and may increase or decrease as per administrative necessity, there may be ‘wait-listed/stand-by’ candidates against the notified panel/select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
- Period of contract: – The above mentioned hiring is purely a temporary measure for a period of six month from the date of engagement or up to 30.09.2021, which is earlier, unless extended by further orders.
- Venue, Date and Time of Walk-In-Interview/Video based interview will be informed to the eligible candidates on their email ID and Mobile number.
- The detailed instructions with regard to the duties while in contract engagement in Railways shall be given to the contractual paramedical staff concerned in the event of selection along with the offer of engagement.
- Appearance in the interview will not vest any right upon the candidates to be engaged as paramedical staff and no reasons will be cited or communication shall be made with the candidates in the event of candidates not getting selected.
- Please refer to the website https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in/ for this notification. Encl: Application format as per Annexure-I.
- This notification is subject to the regulations as may be issued by the railway board from time to time in this regard.