Neuland Laboratories is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry. With two FDA-inspected facilities, 400 DMFs, 1000 employees and customers in more than 85 countries, Neuland supports some of the world’s best-known and most successful pharmaceutical research and manufacturing companies. The spirit of research and professionalism pervades Neulands corporate culture. Neuland’s manufacturing capabilities and competence in complex chemistry provides reliable and superior quality products and services.
Neuland Laboratories conducting Walk-In Interviews at Hyderabad
Urgent Requirement for Chemist -Solvent Recovery System with 3 Years at Neuland Laboratories Limited
- Handling plant operations to ensure timely completion of production targets. Assists shift operators in technical issues and troubleshooting.
- Monitoring of Reactors, Distillation column, Handling troubleshooting & Emergency of the equipments used for the process.
- Start-up, shutdown, trouble shooting, emergency handling during operations.
- Operates controls and maintain a steady state operation of process unit and related equipment under control in the most safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure the operations are in accordance with the established procedures and instructions.
- Prepared standard operation procedure for smooth start-up & shutdown of the unit.
- Daily conduct permits planning meeting to plan for next day job.Roles and Responsibilities
- Make shut down job list which is to be executed during major shut down.
- Issuing Hot & Cold work permits; Confined space entry & Line break for daily activities.
- Reporting all Abnormalities & Failures (like Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation) to seniors & take necessary actions. .
- Mechanical inspection of formats/loops as per P &ID in organized manner.
- Reporting to Manager in day-to-day Project and production activities. Responsible for efficient planning and scheduling of personnel and equipment to progress the manufacturing.
- Following Production related documentation and reporting deviations /abnormalities as appropriate.
- Responsible for safe and efficient operation at the respective work area. Adhered to social distancing protocols and wore mask or face shield at all times.
- Accountable for integrating the documents to the QSP and shall maintain production control records.
Date: 6th August – 11th August, 2021
Time: 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM
Neuland U1, Survey No: 474, 347, 490/2, Veerabhadraswamy Temple Road,, Jinnaram,, Bonthapally Village, Telangana 502313.
Contact – B.Rohini ( 08458672776 )
Send Your Resume to email@example.com