Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industrys chemistry needs. We provide solutions across the full range of the pharmaceutical industry’s chemistry requirements, from the synthesis of library compounds to supplying NCEs and advanced intermediates at various stages in the clinical life-cycle, as well as commercial launch. Our strength is our expertise in manufacturing of APIs and advanced intermediates from our US FDA approved facilities. Our core competency lies in the application of strong process chemistry to manufacturing in a regulatory compliant environment, which is supported by a strong, well-qualified team of more than 1000 employees.
Walk-In Interviews @ Neuland Laboratories Limited
- Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
- Experience: 00-05+years
- Job Location: Hyderabad/ Secunderabad,Telangana
- Department: Production
- Role:Chemist / Officer
- Salary:2-4 Lacs P.A.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
Related Jobs: Zeon Lifesciences Ltd – Walk-In Interviews for Multiple Openings in QC / QA / Production / Store / Production Operators on 15th July’ 2023..
Role & responsibilities :
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets / formats / records from QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats and other related records properly.
- Handling over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities from time to time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training program periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
- To maintain discipline and follow the company rules and regulations.
Experience : 1 to 05 years of Exp in Production Department (API Industry ).
B.sc ( Fresher ) passed out of 2021,2022 can also apply.
Early joiner’s are highly appreciated.
Share your Resume : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please carry your Recent increment letter & past 03 month pay slip while attending Walk-in Interview in Plant Location.