NEULAND LABORATORIES LIMITED UNIT-3, HYDERABAD, TELANGANA STATE A leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end chemistry-related solutions provider for the pharmaceutical industry, We have over 38 years of expertise in the cGMP of Generic Drug Substances and have 3 manufacturing sites and 1 R&D Lab, Corporate office at Banjara hills, Hyderabad.
Walk-In Interview @ NEULAND LABORATORIES LIMITED
Department & Designation: Chemist / Officer – Production
- 1 to 05 years of Exp in Production Department (API Industry ).
- B.sc ( Fresher ) passed out of 2021,2022 can also apply.
- Early joiner’s are highly appreciated.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets / formats / records from QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats and other related records properly.
- Handling over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities from time to time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training program periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
- To maintain discipline and follow the company rules and regulations.
Related Jobs: Natco Pharma Limited – Freshers Walk-In on 29th April’ 2023
Share your Resume : email@example.com
Please carry your Recent increment letter & past 03 month pay slip while attending Walk-in Interview in Plant Location.
WALK- IN INTERVIEW DETAILS: