Neuland Laboratories Limited was established in 1984 and today is a publicly listed company headquartered in Hyderabad, India. Neuland is a leading manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) and an end-to-end solution provider for the pharmaceutical industrys chemistry needs. We provide solutions across the full range of the pharmaceutical industrys chemistry requirements, from the synthesis of library compounds to supplying NCEs and advanced intermediates at various stages in the clinical life-cycle, as well as commercial launch. Our strength is our expertise in manufacturing of APIs and advanced intermediates from our US FDA approved facilities. Our core competency lies in the application of strong process chemistry to manufacturing in a regulatory compliant environment, which is supported by a strong, well-qualified team of more than 1400 employees.
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Testing of various raw materials, intermediates, finished products and Vendor samples as per the current method of analysis by HPLC
2. Documentation of relevant calculations pertaining to the analysis
3. Responsible for filling the complete analysis format of above without leaving any blanks and review the documents.
4. Instrumentation analysis related to method of validation, stability samples and cleaning samples as per the respective specification, method of analysis and protocols.
5. Reviewing and carrying checked by for analytical worksheets and relevant datas.
6. Carrying checked by for Calibration raw data and analytical worksheets.
7. Approved of cleaning, recovered solvents, In-process and intermediates & API.
8. Maintaining the work place neat and clean.
9. Maintaining the documents neat and tidy.
10. Reviewing the OOS and OOT and reviewing laboratory incidents and check lists.
11. Any other relevant jobs entrusted to the person by the immediate supervisor.
12. Ensure for Laboratory safety and EHS Practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Educational Background :M. Sc. (Organic Chemistry / Chemistry)
- Should have experience in HPLC instruments.
Similar Jobs: MSN Life Sciences – Walk-In Drive for Freshers & Experienced in Production / Process R&D / Peptide R&D on 11th Feb’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here