- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets / formats / records from QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats and other related records properly.
- Handed over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations / abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training programs periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW DETAILS:
Walk-In Date: 6th January, 2023
Time: 9.00 AM – 5.00 PM
Venue: Neuland Laboratories Ltd, Unit-2, Pashamylaram, Patancheru Mandal,
Sangareddy District, Telangana