Natco Pharma Limited is a vertically integrated and R&D focused pharmaceutical company engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing of finished dosage formulations (“FDF”) and active pharmaceutical ingredients (“APIs”). Our focus is primarily on niche therapeutic areas and complex products. We market and distribute our products in over 40 countries. We sell our FDF products in the United States, India, Europe and the rest of the world (“RoW”). We also operate in certain key geographies through our subsidiaries.We manufacture API products which are primarily used for captive consumption in our FDF products and are also sold to customers for various international markets such as Brazil, Europe and USA. In the API segment, we have capabilities to develop and manufacture products with multi-step synthesis, semi synthetic fusion technologies, high-potency APIs and peptides.
!! Greetings from Natco Pharma Ltd.!!
Natco Pharma Limited invites for WALK IN DRIVE on 26th March 2022 (Saturday) for Experienced, dynamic and self-motivated candidates for the below departments for our Parenteral Division- Located at Nagarjuna Sagar, Nalgonda District.
Preferably Male candidates with Parenteral injectable experience.
Natco House, Natco Pharma Limited, Road No.:2, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad- 500034.
Opp: A.P. Productivity Council, Hyderabad.
Timings: 09.00 to 01.00 pm
Departments : Production, Quality Control, QC (Micro), Quality Assurance, IPQA & Engineering
- Vacant Position: Operator / Chemist / Officer / Executive
- Experience: 2 Years to 6 Years
- Qualification: Diploma / B.Sc (Chemistry) / B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Operator for component preparation and compounding area
Operation of ampoule washing machine, vial washing machine and Tunnel, filling and sealing machines.
- Operation of steam sterilization autoclave.
Maintaining and keeping the area as per cGMP and regulated requirement.
Operation filter integrity tester and NVPC counters and Operation of vessels.
Officer / Executive / Manager:
- Preparation and review of BPR, SOPs, Validation/Qualification Protocols. • Compounding of liquid complex products. Handling of vessels, CIP and SIP skids and filter integrity testing.
- Handling and trending of alarms. Ability to handle shift operations for filling activities.
- Operate and maintain equipments like Vial washing, Tunnel Sterilizer, Filling and Capping and Lyo. equipment and instruments operation. Compounding and fill finish activities.
- Validation and qualification of equipment and products.
- Handling of regulatory audits. Preparation and review of documents like SOPs protocols.
- The candidate should have strong experience and exposure in regulated markets and skills in handling regulated audits.
- Candidates must be self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Knowledge of equipment and product validations.
Quality Assurance / IPQA/ AQA:
Vacant Position: Chemist / Officer / Executive / Sr. Executive
Experience: 2 Years to 8 Years
Qualification: B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- IPQA, Line Clearance, Environment monitoring, Validation, qualification, Quality Management System, Change control, Deviation, CAPA, cGMP, GDP, GLP, etc.
- Responsible for preparation, review and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures of Quality Assurance department.
- Process Validation, Cleaning Validation and HVAC qualification and validation and equipment validation. Sound knowledge in QRM and CCS• To handle the changes carried out in the location by assessing the risks associated with it as per the change control procedure.
- Process Validation, Cleaning Validation, etc, Strong analytical skills.
- Investigations skills, QMS, Auditing skills, Knowledge and implementation of guidelines.
Quality Control / QC (Micro):
- Vacant Position: Trainee / Chemist / Officer
- Experience: Freshers to 4 Years
- Qualification: B. Pharm / M. Pharm / M.Sc. (Chemistry) – 2019 /2020 /2021 passed outs with 70% Marks
- Handling of Karl Fisher apparatus, Autotitrator, UV instrument, IR instrument, Polarimeter, HPLC instrument, Gas chromatography instrument, Empower software, Knowledge on QMS activities, Experience of Wet analysis
- Environmental Monitoring (EM team reviewer): Environmental Monitoring in aseptic areas, Water sampling ,Utility Monitoring, Trend Preparation.
Engineering (Officer / Executive):
- Experience 3- 5 Years
- Qualification: B.Tech (Mech) / (Electrical)
- Ability to prepare Autocad drawings / QMS Activities/ CAPA
- Candidates who are only interested to work at Nagarjuna Sagar Location are requested to come for an Interview
- Bachelor’s accommodation will be provided.
Candidates may Walk-in with an updated CV, One latest passport size Photograph latest increment letter and last 3 months payslips.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here