Mylan Laboratories (VIATRIS) , is a new kind of healthcare Company, committed to providing access to medicines, advancing sustainable operations developing innovative solutions, and leveraging our collective expertise to improve patient outcomes. Formed in 2020, through the combination of Mylan and Up-John-Pfizer, Viatris bring together best in class scientific, Manufacturing and distribution expertise with proven regulatory, medical and commercial capabilities to deliver quality medicines to patients when and where they need it.
Mylan Laboratories (VIATRIS) Recruiting for following..!!!
- Role: Associate / Senior Associate / Senior Executive
- Department: Production
- Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc
- Experience: 02 to 07+yrs
- Location: Bangalore
Related Jobs: Intas Pharmaceuticals Walk-In on 08th June 2023 for Multiple Positions in various Departments
Position Title : Associate/ Senior Associate/Senior Executive- Production (Injectables)
Location : SFF, Bommasandra Unit, Bangalore
At VIATRIS, we see healthcare not as it is but as it should be. We act courageously and are uniquely positioned to be a source of stability in a world of evolving healthcare needs.
Viatris empowers people worldwide to live healthier at every stage of life.
We do so via:
- Access Providing high quality trusted medicines regardless of geography or circumstance;
- Leadership Advancing sustainable operations and innovative solutions to improve patient health; and
- Partnership Leveraging our collective expertise to connect people to products and services.
Every day, we rise to the challenge to make a difference and heres how this role, will make an impact:
- Manufacturing – Must have knowledge in vial washing & Dehydrogenation, bulk compounding, autoclave sterilization, aseptic filling processing, lyophilization, SAP Operations, QMS related activities, regulatory & cGMP requirements, and validations
- Packing & Visual inspection – Handling of visual inspection activity. Handling of equipments such as Seidenator, semiautomatic inspection ,m/c ,Etc. Knowledge about serialization and aggregation. Knowledge about calibration, preventive maintenance, Qualification / validation of equipment.
Knowledge of SAP Transaction
- QMS – Prefilled syringes and infusion bags processing concept. Handling of incident and investigation includes OOL,OOS & OOT. Preparation of standard operating procedure. Driving of change controls, CAPA and effectiveness check. Preparation of quality risk management (QRM) and drafting of high-end documents. Knowledge in Terminal sterilization.
Qualification & Experience
- Qualification: B. Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy / M. Sc
- Experience: 2 to 7 years
- Mandatory: Injectable experience
- Computer Proficiency: TW, Documentation, SAP
- Willing to work in shifts.