MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd (MSN Group) is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
Walk Interview For MSN Labs
- Qualification: -B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Experience : 00-05+years
- Department: API Production
- Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- Salary: ₹ 2-5 Lacs P.A.
MSN Labs Pvt Ltd, Unit -1, Rudraram, Patancheru, Telangana
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor Reactors, Centrifuges, Dryers, Milling, Sifting and Micronizing activities and monitor batches. Monitor Reactor, Centrifuge, ANFD, Filtration System, Dryer, Miller, Sifter and Micronizer cleaning as per approved cleaning Records / SOPs.
- Execution of batch operations like material charging, extractions, workups, filtration, additions, centrifuging, drying, sampling and labelling. Avoid cross contamination and dust particles to batches while execution.
- Mapping of temperature, humidity, pressures etc.
- Follow all equipment preventive maintenance schedule and environmental monitoring schedules. Raising the work orders for carrying out the maintenance work.
- Data updating in BPRs, BCRs, Log books and other production records
- Follow cGMP and data integrity procedures in all activities.
- Sending In-Process Batch samples and cleaning samples to QC for analysis.
- Follow Housekeeping practices to maintain the plant clean and tidy.
- Finished Goods/Intermediates packing and dispatches as per purchase orders from Marketing. Finished Goods/Intermediates documentation work. Updating of closing stocks.
- Execution of Existing / commercial products validations in Additional equipment / facility in shifts as per written protocols. Execution of trial & validation batches related to New products.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs). Follow safety precautions while handling the materials.
- Follow instructions of immediate superior/HOD and perform works as assigned by them. Co-operate and support to superiors and supervise contract people. In-case any deviations, report to supervisor / production in-charge.
- Attend training classes conducted by QA, PD and HSE and implementing the practices in the shop floor.
The responsibilities are not limited to the above may be added/deleted based on the business requirements/priorities
Related Jobs: Genpact Walk In Interview On 25th May 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here