MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd (MSN Group) is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of eight API manufacturing plants ( including one for Oncology), two finished dosage facility ( one more for Oncology being built) and a dedicated R&D Center and is growing 30-40% every year. Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved. Our manufacturing units are designed to confirm to the principles of Quality, Safety and sound Environment.
Walk Interview For MSN Labs
- Qualification: -B.Pharm, M.Pharm, MS/M.Sc
- Experience : 04-09+years
- Department: Regulatory Affairs
- Division :- FML
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- No.of Openings: 30
M/s MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. R & D Center Plot No. 12 Phase IV, Industrial Park, Telangana State, Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Pashamylaram (Village), Patancheru (Mandal) Medak (District), Telangana State 502 307 Phone:
Walk-In Drive For Regulatory Affairs – FML Department in FML Division – MSN Laboratories, R&D Center on Friday 25-08-2023.
Regulatory Affairs FML Department in FML Division , Job Description: ( Regulatory Affairs – FML Division ) Should have minimum of 4 to 10 years of experience in FML Regulatory Affairs
Job Title: Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager / Assistant Manager :- Experience: 4 to 10years in FML RA field
Education: B Pharm \ MSc \ M Pharm
Department : Regulatory Affairs – FML
International Product filing Registrations and life-cycle management
- Expertise in Regulatory Norms for regulated markets / emerging market.
- dossiers, renewal & variation applications for various markets based on CTD, ACTD and/or other region-specific requirements
- Respond to queries raised by regulatory agencies and/or local partners of the above regions
- Review and give regulatory feedback on technical documents like process validation, AMV, Stability and composition, labeling, batch records, specification or test methods, etc. Ensure accuracy and compliance of documentation
- Artwork recommendations and approvals as per regulatory provisions
- Well-versed in ICH guidelines, maintain awareness of legislation and current developments in regulatory affairs
Cross-Functional Team Work
- Represent regulatory affairs at cross functional meetings and coordinate with R&D, Production, Plant QA/QC and Marketing to efficiently and successfully complete regulatory activities
- Support plant teams in regulatory audits, liaison with domestic & export regulatory authority.
- Assess and approve change controls and update files accordingly
Interview Date : 25-08-2023
Department : Regulatory Affairs – FML Dept.
Experience : 4 to 10Years
Position: Executive / Senior Executive / Junior Manager / Assistant Manager
Work Location : MSN R&D Center, Pashamylaram, Hyderabad
M/s MSN Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
R & D Center
Plot No. 12 Phase IV, Industrial Park,
Telangana State, Industrial Infrastructure Corporation
Pashamylaram (Village), Patancheru (Mandal)
Medak (District), Telangana State 502 307
Phone: 0845-2304789 or 0845-230/4899/4799
Related Jobs: Medreich Limited – Hiring Freshers
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here