MSN Laboratories is conducting Walk in drive on 11th Feb 2021 For R&D Dept.One of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the country, MSN Laboratories has nine API facilities, including oncology.. Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Walk in Details :
- Company Name: MSN Laboratories
- Location :Hyderabad
- Post Name: Formulation Research & Development ( FR&D – OSD )
- Qualification: M.Pharma – Pharmacy
- Experience: 02 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies:10
- Details of Salary: Details not provided by recruiter
- Time AndVenue :11th February from 9.00 AM onwards Venue Details : MSN Laboratories Pvt.Ltd., MSN Formulation Research & Development ( FR&D – OSD ) center, Pashamylaram, Isnapur, Patancheru, Sangareddy
- Selection Process: Based on interview
Job Description/Skills Required.
1 ) Candidate Should have minimum 2 to 8 years of experience in formulation development of solid oral dosage form for regulated market such as USA and Europe. Candidate should have exposure in handling various dosage forms such as tablets and capsules with exposure of scale up activities. Exposure to preparation documents such as MFR, BMR, PDR are consider as added advantage.
2 ) Candidate should have 2 to 8 yr of experience in solid oral dosage forms for regulated market such as USA, Europe, Australia, etc.. He should have exposure in handling various dosage forms like tablets and capsules (ER/SR, IR). Experience in handling MUPS project is an added advantage. He should have exposure in designing strategies, DOE/QbD based development, data compilation and interpretation, basic knowledge about bio study evaluation, etc. Should have scale up exposure for regulated markets and should have appropriate knowledge about regulated market requirement. Should have exposure in preparing and reviewing documents like PDR, MFR, BMR, etc. Supervising and knowledge about handling regulatory queries will be an added advantage
3 ) should have 2- 8 yrs experience in FR&D (solids) should have knowledge in QbD & DoE & its application in Formulation Development. should have knowledge on regulatory guidance.