Micro Labs Limited is a multi-faceted healthcare organization with a proficient marketing team, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and R&D centres that are at par with international standards. All this, robustly backed by a strong distribution network and path-breaking research work has placed us amongst India’s fast growing transnational healthcare organizations.
Micro Labs Walk In
- Qualification: B.Sc,B.Pharma
- Experience : 06-11+years
- Role: Territory Sales Manager
- Job Location: Hosur,Tamil Nadu
Position: Territory Executive in Mumbai / Pune and take your career to new heights!
We are seeking a motivated and skilled Territory Executive to manage and expand our business presence in the vibrant Mumbai market. As a Territory Executive, you will be responsible for developing strong relationships with healthcare professionals, promoting our pharmaceutical products, and achieving sales targets.
• Develop and implement strategic plans to drive sales growth in the assigned territory.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with medical professionals, hospitals, and clinics.
• Promote and educate healthcare professionals about our products’ benefits and features.
• Achieve sales targets and contribute to the overall success of the company.
What We Offer:
• Competitive compensation package.
• Opportunities for career advancement and professional growth.
• Supportive and collaborative work environment.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
If you are an ambitious and dedicated individual with a passion for sales and the pharmaceutical industry, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your updated resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t miss this chance to make a significant impact in the healthcare sector while advancing your career. Join us on this exciting journey today!
Preferred candidate profile
• Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc/B. Pharma/ D. Pharma or related field.
• Excellent communication skills to effectively engage with clients and stakeholders.
• 6 months to 1 year of experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry.
Related Jobs: Mankind Pharma Job vacancy – Submit Resume
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here