Meyer Organics is hiring in QA. We think harder to make healthcare simple Welcome to MEYER Organics – India’s one of the leading pharmaceutical manufacturer, founded in 1982 in technical collaboration with OMEGA – MEYER Ltd., Jersey ( Br. Isles).Interested and eligible candidates can share resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Meyer Organics
- Location : Thane
- Post Name: Senior Officer QA
- Department: QA
- Qualification: B.Pharma,M. Pharma
- Experience: 4 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Details of Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 4,50,000 P.A.
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
1) Preparing BMR, BPR, Process validation protocols, SOPs, and issuing protocol.
2) To assist QC for maintaining records of analysis as per specifications.
3) To check finished products during manufacturing and packing ( IPQA )
4) To ensure stability study of products as per the schedule.
5) Implement good manufacturing practice.
6) To keep updates of latest technical, legal and drug regulatory developments in pharmaceutical industry.
7) To maintain daily records of work done or to be done or any specific problem and pending matters related to QA GMP compliance.
8) To meet and discuss with in charge, daily and other departmental heads whenever needs arise to ensure cooperation.
9) To monitor Calibrations and validations which are to be done regularly.
10) To plan and execute training program.
11) To plan and execute internal audit.
12) To inform QA manager daily about non conformance found and develop an action plan to avoid recurrence.
13) To ensure online entries in the batch manufacturing records.
14) To enforce adherence to SOP and MFC. To ensure dispensing of active ingredients.
15) Do work for the lager interest of company with respect to quality and quantity.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.