Medley Pharmaceuticals is Hiring for Research Associate – ADL and has issued notification to accept Applications.We are progressive WHO-GMP, MHRA-UK and USFDA certified company beside approval by several other countries and one of the fastest growing amongst the top 40 pharmaceutical companies in the country as per IMS. We are currently present in about 30 countries including UK, European countries & ROW.Application form link provided at the end of post.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Medley Pharmaceuticals
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Research Associate – ADL
- Qualification: B.sc,B.pharma,M.sc,M.pharma
- Experience:2 to 5 year(s) of Experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 03/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Contact: email@example.com
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Hiring For Research Associate – ADL in Medley Pharmaceuticals Ltd! If interested candidates can share your resume to mentioned mail ID
- Analytical method development and validation of Assay, Dissolution, Related Substances, Cleaning method, for solid and liquid dosage forms for US Market
- Analytical method transfer of Developed and Validated Methods.
- Review, draft and compilation of documents such as stability protocols, finished and raw material specifications, method of analysis, validation protocols and validation reports, transfer protocol, transfer report.
- Exposure to stability Analysis
- GMP/GLP exposure for the regulated market.(Data review, compilation & maintenance of raw and technical data)
- Trouble shootings in routine analysis.
- Preparation and reviewing of Protocol, SOP etc.
- Interpretation and presentation of analytical data..
- Periodical calibration of all the instruments as per SOP.
- Awareness & implementation of ANDA guidelines.
Interested candidates can send their updated resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the below mentioned details:
Market working in: