We are looking for young and dynamic personnel from Pharma background with proven track records, who have exposure to advance / regulated market operations (USFDA) for OSD, Sterile Injectable & Ophthalmic Products formulation USFDA Approved Unit at Paonta Sahib Location in Himachal Pradesh.
Designation: Executive – EHS
Qualification: Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Safety
Experience: 6 to 8 Years
Industry Exposure: Pharmaceuticals (Mandatory)
Location: Paonta Sahib
Environment Management (ETP)
- Oversee operations of ETP and ETP Lab
- Oversee preparation and analysis of dosing chemicals at ETP
Review and ensure completion of ETP and Lab process log books
Hazardous Waste Handling (incl. E-waste; Bio waste and Batteries)
- Oversee receipt, storage and categorization of hazardous waste/E-waste/Bio waste · Coordinate with govt. approved vendor for disposal date. Arrange for transport and manpower.
- Record disposal data and share manifest with PCB (as per rules)
Environment Compliance & Health Compliance
- Ensure EHS compliances
- Monitor compliance to systems both internal and external regulatory and take corrective action in case of nonadherence
- Conduct Risk Analysis of activities at plant
- Maintain OHC (Occupational Health Centre) including medicine procurement, and ensuring updating of patient records.
- Ensure availability of fully-equipped first-aid boxes in all departments
NOTE: Only USFDA / MHRA / EU approved plant candidates can apply for the position
Interested candidate shares their updated CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org