Mankind Pharma Ltd, we aspire to aid the community in leading a healthy life by formulating, developing, commercializing, and delivering affordable and accessible medicines that satisfy urgent medical needs. Mankind Pharma came into existence in 1986, and in 1991, the company was formed into a legal corporation. However, it actively started working as a fully-integrated pharmaceutical company in 1995. Today, Mankind has an employee base of over 14,000.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Having knowledge of QC instruments HPLC, GC , UV Spectrophotometer, Dissolution, IR, KF etc.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with company policy and procedures in the quality control laboratory.
- Responsible for the Analysis of In-process, Finished Products and Stability Samples.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have B. Pharma/ M.Sc.
- Candidate should have 03 to 08 year’s experience in Quality control.
- Candidate willing to relocate to Sikkim.
- Openings: 15
Interested candidate can share CV at – email@example.com
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here