Mankind Pharma, we aspire to aid the community in leading a healthy life by formulating, developing, commercializing, and delivering affordable and accessible medicines that satisfy urgent medical needs. Mankind Pharma came into existence in 1986, and in 1991, the company was formed into a legal corporation. However, it actively started working as a fully-integrated pharmaceutical company in 1995. Today, Mankind has an employee base of over 14,000 and is racing towards $1 Billion.
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Designation: Officer / Senior Officer / Executive
- Experience: 3 to 8 yrs
- Openings: 10
- Location: Sikkim
Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure Preparation of Process validation Protocols and summary reports based on the Analytical results and Batch documents data. To co-ordinate the Qualification / Validation of the Equipment, Systems and Process.
- To perform IPQA activities in Dispensing, Granulation, Compression and packing section.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should have (OSD) IPQA Experience.
- Candidate should relevant or ready to relocate to Sikkim
Interested Candidate can share CV at email@example.com.
Selected candidate would be invite for virtual round.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here