Maithri Drugs Private Limited, Bonthapally: QA Department walk-in drive on 31/07/2021
VACANCIES: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager
QUALIFICATION: M.Sc/ M.Pharm/ B.Sc/ B.Pharm
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: 10-15 yrs of work experience in pharma industry
1. Knowledge on OOS, OOT’s, Deviations and need to establish the CAPA.
2. Need to evaluate the risk assessments as part of Integrated Quality Management, Facilities, Equipment and Utilities, Materials Management.
3. Need to interact with various regulatory health authorities regarding Submission / Amendment / Variations / Approvals etc..,
4. Should be able to face the regulatory authority and customer audits
5. Preparing and Reviewing of SOP’s, STP’s, process and method related documents.
6. Knowledge in handling quality related complaints, return goods and recalls.
7. To verify the change management and approving impact on changes that potentially impact intermediate or API quality.
8. To verify product quality reviews.
9. Should be well versed with water system qualifications, clean room qualifications and air handling unit qualifications.
10.Should have through knowledge on QMS systems and should be able to handle quality assurance department.DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED: Candidates are requested to carry updated resume, photocopies of educational certificates, latest increment letter, last 3 months pay slips, last 6 months bank statement and photocopy of aadhar card.TIMINGS: Interested candidates may walk-in from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
INTERVIEW VENUE & WORK LOCATION: Maithri Drugs Pvt Ltd, Bonthapally, Landmark: Lane Beside Bharat Petroleum Bunk, Bonthapally
GOOGLE MAP: https://goo.gl/maps/vV9L5cG9vadJVZS87