Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd, India Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Greetings from Macleods Pharmaceuticals ltd!!
Vacancy for Production Officer
Experience – 2 to 6 years
Department: Manufacturing (Production)
Location : Sikkim
- Monitoring of all GMP activities in compression ,Granulation online filling of batch manufacturing records in area .
- In process checking of all products parameter during compression And Granulation.
- Filling of BMR with online printing system And logbook
- Maintain of Daily Records and Log-Books of respective areas.
- To ensure compliance of SOP in area.
- Handling Of Man Power .
- Performing reconciliation related batch yield and compression and Granulation stage
- Performing daily verification of weighing balance.
- Handling of DT Apparatus, Hardness, Friability Apparatus, Vernier caliper.
- Handling of ERP, batch posting.
Interested Candidates can share their resumes on email@example.com
Role : Officer / Senior Officer Packing
Department: Production – Packing
Experience: 2 – 8 Years
- Handling of OSD Packing activity Monthly and weekly planning and review.
- Review the Yield and Rejection analysis.
- On line documentation.
- Preparation of, BPR, Monthly statement.
- Area Maintenance.
- Reviewing of document.
- System handling
Kindly mail updated CV : firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation: Quality Assurance Officer / Sr Officer (Injectable )
Department : Quality Assurance
Experience: 4 – 6 Years
Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/ M.Sc
- Perform and Monitor IPQA activities injectable Section.
- Line clearance at each & every stage of Store, manufacturing & packaging.
- On line documentation like BMR, BPR, Log books and routine documents.
- To monitor the activity of calibrations & verification of IPQA instruments.
- Actively participation in batch Validation.
- Checking and maintaining Records as per cGMP requirement.
- To check for the implementations of SOP in the respective areas.
- Sampling of regular batches at various stage in manufacturing & packaging.
- Hold time study samples.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here