Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd, India’s Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Greetings from Macleods Pharmaceuticals Ltd!!!
- Designation: Quality Assurance Officer / Sr. Officer (Injectable)
- Department: Quality Assurance
- Experience: 4 – 6 Years
- Location: Sikkim
- Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/ M.Sc
- Perform and Monitor IPQA activities injectable Section.
- Line clearance at each & every stage of Store, manufacturing & packaging.
- On line documentation like BMR, BPR, Log books and routine documents.
- To monitor the activity of calibrations & verification of IPQA instruments.
- Actively participation in batch Validation.
- Checking and maintaining Records as per cGMP requirement.
- To check for the implementations of SOP in the respective areas.
- Sampling of regular batches at various stage in manufacturing & packaging.
- Hold time study samples.
Kindly share your cv on : firstname.lastname@example.org /