Macleods Pharma, India’s Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Opening For QC Analyst – Daman – Macleods Pharma
Greetings from Macleods!!
Experience – 3-6 years
Qualification – M.Pharm / M.Sc / B.Pharm
Location – Daman
Opening in Raw material / finished products / Stability section.
- Analysis of in process, intermediates & finished products/ Stability/Raw material fosr dosage forms like Tablets and Capsule
Documentation for finished products/ Stability/Raw material
- Preparation of Standard Testing Procedure and Specifications. Calibration of Instrument.
- Operating & calibrating almost all instruments of quality control lab ( HPLC, UPLC, Ion Chromatography, UV, IR, Analytical Balances, TLC, Autotitrator, Melting Point Apparatus, Polarimeter, Hardness, Friability, Bulk Density & Tap Density, ERH Meter, Sieve Shaker, pH meter, Conductivity meter, Dissolution, Disintegration test Apparatus).
Opening for Officer/Executive- Quality Assurance IPQA -Macleods Pharma
Designation: Officer/ Executive Quality Assurance – IPQA Formulations
Department: Quality Assurance -IPQA
Experience: 2-9 years
- Line Clearance before the start of the Production activities.
- Performing & Recording In-Process Checks of Manufacturing & Packing department.
- Monitoring dispensing of Raw material and packing materials.
- In-house Calibration of IPQC Instruments (as per Frequency).
- Checking of stage wise yield.
- Collection of Samples for In-process (Blend, Core tablets, Coated tablets, Finished Product Samples
- PQR data entry & approval.
- Review BMR and BPR.
- Hold time study samples.
- Online data entry in product quality review module
- Monitoring of all Shop floor activities
Opportunity for AMD – Research Associate – LCMS @ Macleods Pharma
Greetings from Macleods Pharma.
Designation: Research Associate – LCMS
Department: AMD API
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Qualification: M.Sc / M.Pharma
- Method Development, Method Validation & Method Transfer by using LCMS Techniques.
- Analysis of API Raw Material before use.
- In process material Characterization & Identification by LCMS
- Calibration & Operation of LCMS.
Kindly share Updated CV: email@example.com