Macleods Pharmaceuticals, India Fastest growing pharmaceutical company, with a strong R&D and own Bio-equivalence centre, manufacturing sites approved by USFDA & WHO Geneva, ranked among the top pharmaceutical companies with a strength of more than 10,000 employees, presently operating in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Greetings from Macleods Pharma.
We are hiring for following departments..!!!
Role : Officer / Senior Officer Packing
Department: Production – Packing
Experience: 2 – 8 Years
- Handling of OSD Packing activity Monthly and weekly planning and review.
- Review the Yield and Rejection analysis.
- On line documentation.
- Preparation of, BPR, Monthly statement.
- Area Maintenance.
- Reviewing of document.
- System handling
Kindly mail updated CV : email@example.com
Vacancy for Production Officer
Experience – 2 to 6 years
Dept : Manufacturing (Production)
Location : Sikkim
- Monitoring of all GMP activities in compression ,Granulation online filling of batch manufacturing records in area .
- In process checking of all products parameter during compression And Granulation.
- Filling of BMR with online printing system And logbook
- Maintain of Daily Records and Log-Books of respective areas.
- To ensure compliance of SOP in area.
- Handling Of Man Power .
- Performing reconciliation related batch yield and compression and Granulation stage
- Performing daily verification of weighing balance.
- Handling of DT Apparatus, Hardness, Friability Apparatus, Vernier caliper.
- Handling of ERP, batch posting.
Interested Candidates can share their resumes on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a opening with us for our API- QC , located at Sarigam, Vapi, Gujrat . Please find below the Job Description for API- QC.
1) Sr. Officer/ Officer for HPLC/ GC Section – Experience with
M. Sc. 03-08 Yrs. Working on HPLC/ GC Section analysis.
2) Sr. Officer/ Officer for GCMSMS/ LCMSMS Section -Experience with
M. Sc. 03-08 Yrs. Working on method development/ method validation on GCMSMS & LCMSMS
3) Asst. Officer for Wet Lab/ Chemical Section– Experience- with 02-05 Yrs. Should having experience of working in chemical section.
4) Officer for XRD Section – Experience with M. Sc. 03-08 Yrs. Working on XRD Section analysis.
5) Officer for ICPMS Section – Experience with M. Sc. 03-08 Yrs. Working on ICPMS Section analysis.
Required Candidates profile:
1) Working in GC/ HPLC/ICPMS/XRD/LCMS/GCMS Section
Contact Person-Uzair Inamdar