Lupin Limited is Hiring for Trainee/Executive and has issued notification to accept Applications. Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Trainee/Executive as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lupin Limited
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Trainee/Executive
- Qualification: M.sc,M.pharma
- Experience: 00-05 Years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 09/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Analysis of MDI/DPI/Nasal products for routine & stability samples.
- Handling of pulmonary testing equipments like ACI,NGI,DUSA,Sparayview, Spraytec, automated actuation systems.
- Handling of HPLC & GC equipment to support routine, stability & development studies.
- API verification & Metod validation of MDI/DPI/Nasal products, with Malvern 2000/3000 exposure.
- Analytical method transfer to QC locations.
- Sound technical knowledge of analytical instrumentation, application & techniques as described in job description.
- Must be aware of relevant guidelines and pharmacopoeial requirements of pulmonary testing.
- Hands on expreience on HPLC, GC, Sparayview, Spraytec, Automated actuation systems, Malvern particle analyser instruments. Prior experience of MDI/DPI/Nasal tetsing, Chromeleone software is preferred.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply