Lupin Limited is Hiring for Executive – Quality Control and has issued notification to accept Applications. Lupin Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is one of the largest generic pharmaceutical companies by revenue globally. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume. Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Lupin Limited
- Location : Dabhasa
- Post Name: Executive – Quality Control
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary:NA
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. To receipt and registration of samples received from plant and other laboratory.
2. Perform each analysis activity related to chromatographic (i.e. HPLC, GC, GCHS, IC etc.) solution. (i.e. In process, raw material, intermediates, finished product,Hold time and stability samples etc…).
3. To maintained log book/e-log book related to analysis.
4. Issuance of chemical and standard for routine usage.
5. Result recording of Raw material, Recovered solvent, In-process, stability study, intermediate, vendor sample and finished product through SAP.
6. To initiate abnormalities / non-conformity identified during the analysis. (i.e. laboratory incident, extraneous peak, OOS, OOT etc.)
7. To Perform calibration of GC, HPLC, GCHS, IC, Analytical Balance, Micro Balance and pH meter.
8. Preparation of Stability/Hold time summary and manual COA as per requirement.
9. Maintain the record of raw data in respective test data sheet.
10. Initiation, completion and filing of Daily analysis reports.
11. Qualification of working standard.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Click here for notification and Apply