Lupin Limited is one of India’s largest manufacturers of bulk actives and formulations. The principal bulk actives manufactured by it include Rifampicin, Pyrazinamide, Ethambutol (anti-TB), Cephalosporins (anti-infectives) and cardiovasculars. The company also possesses competencies in phytomedicines, in which medicines are made out of plant and herbal resources supported by the discipline of modern medicine.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW| LUPIN LIMITED| 4TH DEC21 @ INDORE
Executive / Officer / Jr. Officer (Analyst) – QUALITY CONTROL:
- Candidate should be B.Sc. / M.Sc. /B. Pharma with 1-7 years of experience working with Pharma Industries.
Officer / Jr. Officer (Doer) – PRODUCTION :
- Candidate should be Diploma (Chemical) / B.Sc. / M.Sc. with 1-5 years of experience working with API Pharma Industries.
Preferences / Compulsion:
- Relevant Exposure in API/ Bulk Drug/ Pharma Industries with Process Safety implementation, Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Must have scored 60% marks / 1st Class in their highest qualification, if having <05 years of post qualification documented experience.
- Freshers need not attend the interview.
Candidates Should Possess:
- Competencies : Customer Centricity, Collaboration, Innovation & Creativity, Developing Talent, Process Excellence, Result Orientation, Stakeholder Management and Strategic Agility.
- Physical Capabilities : Normal skin and appendages, no chest diseases no physical deformity/ disability/ disorder/ vision bilateral corrected, no color blindness, normal blood pressure, no communicable/ infectious/ occupational diseases.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here