Laurus Labs is Hiring for Process Development-Associate-API & Crams and has issued notification to accept Applications.We develop innovative medicines that greatly improve health outcomes for patients with an unremitting focus on quality and affordability. We work with all the top 10 generic pharmaceutical companies in the world. We sell our APIs in 56 countries.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Process Development-Associate-API & Crams as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Laurus Labs
- Location : Hyderabad/Secunderabad ( Turkapally)
- Post Name: Process Development-Associate-API & Crams
- Qualification: MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
- Experience: 2 to 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Learning Chemistry skills and Executing the projects as a person of the team.
2. To maintain the ELN books,Experimental data and other documents of the project.
3. Responsible for maintenance and keep a tracking of laboratory glassware and other equipment.
4. Literature search and collection to the assigned projects from time to time.
5. Coordination with AD (Analytical Development) team for providing samples and collection of data from time to time.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.