Larsen & Toubro Ltd, commonly known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, with business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, information technology and financial services, headquartered in Mumbai. The company is counted among world’s top five construction companies.
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: B.Tech/B.E.
- Experience : 03-08+years
- Department: Engineering
- Role: Firmware Engineer/ Lead
- Job Location: Mysore/ Mysuru,Karnataka, Chennai,Tamil Nadu, Bangalore/ Bengaluru,Karnataka
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation.
- Good development skills in C, C++, Linux, Free RTOS
- Experience in industrial product design & development (Measurement, Analytics, Drives, Controls products)
- Experience in embedded systems and ARM architecture, Gateway, and Device driver implementation
- Good Understanding of Embedded Linux file system configurations & Kernel
- Should be expertise in Kernel, Yocto environment & BSP related things, device drivers
- Expertise in Wireless communication like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, NBIOT, LTE & NRF
- Should have experience in firmware development with FreeRTOS
- Hands-on work on I2C, UART, SPI, USB, etc.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here