As a leading contract research organization (CRO), Labcorp Drug Development provides comprehensive drug development solutions for a range of industries. Our services cover the preclinical, clinical and post-market phases of drug development, the product life cycles for medical device and diagnostics and development services paired with regulatory support for the chemical testing and crop protection industries. Labcorp Drug Development is a global leader in nonclinical safety assessment, clinical trial testing and clinical trial management services. Our unique perspectives are based on decades of scientific, medical and regulatory expertise.
Labcorp is hiring freshers for data management team!
Candidates with global SAS certification and trained in Python/R can apply on below link.
- Plan and coordinate database design, development, implementation, maintenance, and user support of clinical systems such as Medidata Rave, Inform and other EDC systems.
- Deliver per agreed deliverables at a study level on time and in adherence with internal and client.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of latest developments in CDISC standards and Statistical programming as needed.
- Develop and maintain SAS programs for creation of SAS datasets as needed.
- Complete assigned work utilizing EDC tools or SAS or other proprietary software according to Labcorp SOPs, Work Instructions, and project specific guidelines in accordance with Good Clinical Practices.
- Perform all tasks with knowledge of regulations pertaining to computerized systems to projects to ensure compliance and interact with project team members in related discipline.
- Continuously learn and improve communication, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Managers and/or Senior Programming staff.
- BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech./B.Sc./M.Sc. Comp Science/Pharmacy/Life Science Graduates.
- Year of passing 2021-2022.
- Base / Advance SAS Certification is must.
- Skilled in Python / R programming.
- Location: Bangalore
- 0 to 6 months prior experience in SAS programming is preferable
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here