We are Kimia Biosciences Ltd is engaged in manufacturing bulk drugs addressing various high potential therapeutic segments and has envisaged high growth plans through infrastructure creation and CMS. Our Vision is To be a leading pharmaceutical company with a global reach, constantly delivering cost-effective world class medicines, while being committed to serve humanity, honouring social and environmental responsibilities.” We envision becoming the most admired pharmaceutical company in India for high quality and cost effective product range, clean and ethical business and marketing practices. We believe in maintaining the highest level of integrity, transparency and ethics. We embrace community values and culture and focus on delivering world class solutions
Department : Production
- Position : Chemist/Sr. Chemist/Shift In charge
- Qualification : BSc / MSc.(Chemistry), Diploma/BE/B.Tech(Chemical)
- Experience : 1-8 Years of Experience in API Facility (Having Good handling equipment Experience in Reactor, Dryer, Centrifuge, Sparkler filters, Multimill, sifter, Micronizer, Documentation etc.
Department : Quality Control
- Designation : Chemist/ Sr. Chemist/Executive /Sr. Executive
- Education : BSc / MSc / B Pharmacy / M Pharmacy
- Experience : 3-10 Years of Experience in API Facility (Having good Experience of HPLC, GC, OOS, GLP, Stability with Empower 3 Software, Wet Analysis other than Chromatography.
Department – Quality Assurance
- Designation : Executive/Sr. Executive
- Education : B.Sc./M.Sc./B. Pharmacy / M. Pharmacy
- Experience : 3-8 Years of Experience in API Facility (Having good Experience of IPQA, QMS, Validation, Review, Market Complaints, Internal Audit Documentation Etc.)
Department – Process Engineering/Tech Transfer
- Education : B.Tech (Chemical)
- Designation : Executive/Officer
- Experience : 2-5 Years of Experience in API Facility. Prepare PFD, BFD, and P&ID of New and Commercial Product. Prepare Basic Engineering Package and Detailed Engineering of New and Commercial Product & like Material & Energy balance, Utility load calculation, Heat Exchanger Calculations
Department : Engg. & Maintenance
- Designation : Executive
- Education : BE(Mechanical)
- Experience : 5-7 Years of Experience in API Facility (Having good Knowledge of Plant Equipment (Reactor, Centrifuge, Sparkler filter, Pump, VTD/STD, Blender /RVCD. etc.) and Utility equipment like Boiler, ThermoPac, Chiller, Air compressor, Purified water system. Documentation Knowledge will be preferred.
Walk-In Date: 27 March, 2022
Time: 10.00 AM – 6.00 PM
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Plot no, 4, Sohna Rd, Bhagat Singh Colony, U.I.T., Bhiwadi, Rajasthan 301019