Jubilant Generics is Hiring for Sr Executive-Pharmacovigilance and has issued notification to accept Applications. Jubilant Pharma Limited is a global integrated pharmaceutical company offering a wide range of products and services to its customers across geographies. Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sr Executive-Pharmacovigilance as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Jubilant Generics
- Post Name: Sr Executive-Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: M. Pharmacy(Pharmacology)
- Experience: 4-5Yrs
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application:13/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
· Ensure that pharmacovigilance SOPs, procedures, processes, and guidelines are adhered to.
· Participate and Contribute in Signal Detection, Signal Evaluation processes and Signal Management Reports.
· Review and analyze safety data including triaging of significant risks and trends Provide medical oversight and review of coding including adverse events (AE), laboratory reports, medical history and prior/concomitant medications, as required.
· Participate in downloading, triaging, uploading and book-in of regulatory and EMA-MLM ICSR reports.
· Participate in triaging and book-in of literature reports.
· Participate in ICSR data entry, evaluation, reporting, review, follow-up, and reconciliation: assist with review of responses to pharmacovigilance queries and database reconciliation, as required.
· Other professional duties as assigned.
· Ensure continuous Pharmacovigilance Quality Assurance and Quality Control procedures as applicable.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.