Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Assistant Manager RA and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager RA as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name: Assistant Manager RA
- Qualification: Graduate/ Postgraduate in Life science/ Bio Medical/ Pharmacy
- Experience: 4 to 7 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 10/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Draft, review, and submission of Regulatory filings (Re-registrations/ New Registrations/ Legal-Physical manufacturer transfer) for India market.
- Draft, review, and submission of other Regulatory submissions (Query responses, Corrections fillings, miscellaneous notifications regarding post registration regulatory lifecycle management) for India market in accordance with applicable regulations and relevant guidelines.
- Draft cover letters for Regulatory communications/ submissions depending on level of regulatory knowledge/expertise
- Update and live maintenance of business plan in SharePoint for assigned franchises/ licenses.
- Assist in the preparation of technical presentations/ meetings with regulator
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agency regulations and interpretations.
- Gathers and assembles information, prepares documents for New Product Applications/Renewal Applications/Change Notifications/Response to Regulatory Agencies questions in accordance with regulations and relevant guidelines
- Maintain the changes to the Regulations/Products/Sites and make necessary submission to maintain compliance to Country Regulations (Lifecycle management)
- Coordination with internal stakeholders ensuring compliant lifecycle management of responsible products/ franchises.
- Maintain the changes to the Regulations/Products/Sites and make necessary submission to maintain compliance to Country Regulations
- Understand complaint & adverse event reporting responsibility and report such events within 24 hours of becoming aware
- Attend applicable training sessions as well as complete mandatory on-line trainings and submit training records to the supervisor / franchise secretary and work as per the applicable SOPs and guidelines Follow Bio-Safety practices while handling complaint samples and while working in the field
- Report any evidence of product tampering, diversion and counterfeiting to the Brand Integrity function –Participate in execution of Field Action (Product Recall, Distribution of Field Safety Alerts, etc.) and complete the assigned tasks in a timely manner.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.