Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring for Key Account Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Key Account Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location :Kolkata
- Post Name: Key Account Manager
- Qualification:B.Sc / B.Pharm
- Experience: 8 to 10 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Sales. At least 5 years of experience in Institutional sales preferably in an MNC
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/03/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
Account & Tender management
- Drive business growth in adherence to the company compliance standards by achieving the set targets for all the company brands in Govt./ Semi Govt. institutions across assigned region (25%)
- Contributes to registration in various Govt. Institutions, namely State Govt, Semi Govt. Public Sector Undertakings, Railways etc. (10%)
- Responsible for timely participation in tenders resulting in successful award of the Rate Contracts (5%)
Collaboration & Stakeholder Management
- Collaborate with Sales teams to drive account planning and execution with focus on demand generation to achieve objectives for the assigned territory (15%)
- Builds sustainable, long term relationships with Key Decision makers in assigned territory with a strong communication and engagement plan (15%)
- Identification and appointment of Institutional service provider or distributor to work closely for increasing and maximizing access of our products (5%)
Commercial Excellence & Compliance
- Reviews and analyzes account trends, forecast, sales and establishes plans for all institutions covered in the territory (5%)
- Focusing on accurate forecasting of the requirements of our products, account receivables for ensuring timelys payments of supplies and adhering to all process requirements especially on the documentation (5%)
- Adherence to the SOPs on Tender Management, Interactions with Govt. officials etc. (10%)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.