Johnson & Johnson Private Limited is Hiring in Regulatory & Packaging and has issued notification to accept Applications.Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Executive -Regulatory & Packaging as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Location :Greater Mumbai, India
- Post Name: Executive -Regulatory & Packaging
- Department: Regulatory & Packaging
- Qualification: B. Pharm, M. Pharm, M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 05/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. Preparation, review and collation of documents of application for Import of New Drugs and Established Products
2. Maintain current knowledge base of existing and emerging regulations, standards, or guidance documents.
3. Applicable knowledge of D&C Act, NDPS Act, Legal Metrology Rules etc.
4. Preparation of additional information or responses as requested by regulatory agencies
5. Prepare or maintain technical files as necessary to obtain and sustain product approval.
6. Direct the collection and preparation of laboratory samples as requested by regulatory agencies.
7. Preparation, review and collation of documents pertaining to application for following certifications: WHO-COPP, GMP, GLP, No Conviction Certificate, Manufacturing & Marketing Certificate, Performance Certificate, Import and Marketing Certificate, Market Standing Certificate.
8. Management of Testing of Samples at private and government laboratories such as CDTL, NIB, IPC.
9. Co-ordination with EM sites for P2P and Loan License products with respect to grant of fresh and renewal of licenses.
10. Conversant with eSugam portal of CDSCO/DCGI and XLN portal of various state FDA.
11. Other responsibilities as assigned which covers to review and retrieve data from Public Domain
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.