Quintiles is the world€™s largest provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services. We bring a fully integrated approach to build biopharma and life sciences solutions €“ from pipeline through portfolio to population health „¢. A career with Quintiles connects you to great opportunity to achieve professional success and impact healthcare around the world.
IQVIA Recruiting For Following:
- Qualification: B.Pharam, M.Pharm, Pharm.D, BDS, MDS, BAMS & BHMS
- Designation :Safety Aggregate Reporting Manager
- Total Experience: 08-12+years
- Location:Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Mysore/Mysuru, Bangalore/Bengaluru( Marathahalli )Hybrid
- Candidates who are interested can please revert with your updated resume to raviranjankumar.Singh@iqvia.com.
Related Jobs: Zydus Lifesciences Walk in Interview On 12th Feb For B.Pharm/M.Pharm/B.Sc/M.Sc/ITI/Diploma
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as a stand-alone global lead for aggregate reporting, signal management, or literature survellance projects.
- Lead, author and finalize aggregate reports, including but not limited to PBRERs/PSURs, DSURs, PADERs, RMPs, REMS, ACOs, line listings
- and author responses to regulatory agency/ Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee (PRAC) inquiries, as required.
- Act as literature lead, back-up lead, reviewer/QCers to conduct ongoing literature safety surveillance for marketed and investigational products. Assist with the identification of ICSRs from literature, evaluation of events of special interests as well as aggregate data &/or signal detection relevance review. Author and/or contribute to literature deliverables for aggregate reports &/or signal management activities meeting strict regulatory timelines.
- Act as Signal Management Lead on large and/or complex post-marketing and clinical trial projects. Set-up, implement, organize (including documentation) and lead safety management teams. Serve as subject matter expert across projects for complex data mining methodogies and algorithms on internal and external safety datasources. Oversee/set-up and update products’ signaling strategies. Oversee/author and/or QC review all types of signal management deliverables.
- Oversee/conduct ongoing signal detection activities as per agreed signaling strategies, perform signal validation and signal evaluation analyses for proactive and timely identification of signals and characterisation of risks . Accountable for full documentation and tracking of signals. At project level, maintain compliance, prepare metrics and KPI, present at audits and inspections.
- In a PV support role, act as functional lead and oversee/author and/or QC review safety responses to regulatory agencies/PRAC and justification documents to support labelling documents.
- Provide training to SARA staff for qualification on SARA deliverables
- May perform quality check of all assigned SARA deliverables
- be responsible for the quality of the final SARA deliverable to client regulatory, IQVIA regulatory reporting (RR), and regulatory authorties.
Related Jobs: Flamingo Pharmaceuticals Walk in Interview For B.Pharma,M.Pharma,MS/M.Sc on 08th Feb’ 2023
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here