IPCA Laboratories Limited is Hiring For Senior Quality Assurance Officer and has issued notification to accept Applications.IPCA Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Senior Quality Assurance Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IPCA Laboratories Limited
- Location : Gandhidham, Gujarat, India
- Post Name: Senior Quality Assurance Officer
- Qualification: Science Graduate / Diploma / Degree
- Experience:02 -6 Years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: NA
Job Description/Skills Required:
1. To review deviation & CCP in trackwise.
2. Preparation, checking, approval of SOP’s of QA Department.
3. CCP approval .
4. Issuance & control of documents as and when required.
5. Follow up for compliance & closure of CAPA .
6. Failure investigation & root cause analysis.
7. OOS extended investigation & closure.
8. Checking & approval of TMD and BPR.
9. To review and ensure that all related log books, analytical records and electronic data are maintained & updated at the time of activity.
10. To review/ ensure all related log books and records of HPLC/GC, analytical dockets and to ensure timely upgradation.
11. To ensure the completion of daily activities/ targets.
12. To maintain inward register of experiments and to ensure timely removal of left over samples from laboratory.
13. Ensure timely submission and compliance of all related documents to QA.
14. Ensure & timely plan for outside calibration activities & review of certificates of analysis.
15. Analysis for finish and stability sample on GC.
16. Ensure that all DPAD/STP/SOP/GTP are in place and maintained.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.