IPCA Laboratories Limited is Hiring For Marketing Manager (Dermatology) and has issued notification to accept Applications.IPCA Laboratories Limited Laboratories Limited is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. .Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Marketing Manager (Dermatology) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IPCA Laboratories Limited
- Location : Mumbai Suburban
- Post Name: Marketing Manager (Dermatology)
- Qualification: B.Pharma/ M.Pharma /B.Sc /M.Sc
- Experience:10 – 15 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: NEHA.JAYBHAYE@IPCA.COM
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Team management.
- Improving Profit margins for the organization through strategic innovations.
- Inter departmental Coordination.
- Coordinating for all marketing activities of assigned portfolio along with a team of Product Managers and Sales force.
- Analyzing market opportunities to expand business ventures.
- Representation of Ipca in market place via conference participations/Dr activities etc.
- Customer Relation Management.
- Coordination and management of events.
- Formulation of Strategies and their timely implementation.
- To balance investments across the portfolio to enhance its value
- To monitor and control budgets, expenses to ensure E/S maximization
- To identify investments that can be made across a portfolio of products to increase its value
- Enhancing Market Share-
- To focus and orient the team towards enhancing the market share of the brands to gain leadership.
- To increase the Market share of the regions in the covered market.
- Increasing Prescription Share and Prescriber base-To focus on key brands to gain Leadership in Prescription base and prescriber base.
- Strategic Planning & Orientation-
- To build the key brands and promote aggressively the growth drivers and new products.
- To orient the entire sales and marketing towards brands and brand power.
How to Apply: share resume at NEHA.JAYBHAYE@IPCA.COM