Infosys Released Job Openings On 25/05/2023.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Infosys s Recruitment 2023 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Infosys Vacancy Details:
Infosys hiring Any Graduate with 02-06 years experience for Multiple IT skills and please walk-in for interview on 26th & 27th May 2023 at Hubli Location.
Time and Venue: 26 May – 27 May , 10.30 AM – 12.00 PM
See Also : SRF Limited – Walk-In on 26th May’ 2023 for Multiple Positions
Job Description/Skills Required
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application. Please mention Candidate ID on top of the Resume ***
- SAP ABAP
- Excellent Technical skills in Reports, Forms, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements etc.
- Well versed with Object Oriented (OO) concepts of SAP ABAP
- Good knowledge of ABAP Debugging, SAP Code inspector & other SAP standard tools w.r.t development.
- Good knowledge of Quality & code review processes.
- Knowledge on any of the niche skills ODATA, Workflow, Adobe Forms, Fiori, HANA checks etc
- Java Fullstack
- At least 2 years of software development experience with spring framework development
- Strong experience with full stack development, including understanding UI frameworks and back end architecture interactions
- In depth knowledge of design and developing responsive UI
- Strong experience developing RESTful web services and Angular 2/4/6.
- Experience with agile development methodologies. Excellent communication skill & Ready to work in 24X7 support model
- Strong understanding of programming and platform principles Experience with project management and agile development methodologies
- Selenium + Java with API, Python, .Net
- Role & Responsible :
- Selenium with Java, C#, Python, SDET, DevOps, Automation Framework-Cucumber, Test NG, Agile , Scrum
- Scripting and Dev Ops is mandatory
- The candidate should have coding experience using Java Script, C#, Python; do not hire talents without Java Scripting, C#, Python.
- Work experience of 2+ years on Test Suite developments using Selenium frameworks such as Cucumber, Test NG
- Experience on API Automation or J Behave is a plus
- Selenium with HP ALM/Quality center/JIRA is mandatory
- Selenium with BDD(Behavior Driven Development/Cucumber Framework) is mandatory
- ITL Support
- Role & Responsible :
- SuSE Linux, Redhat Linux
- ITIL Process Awareness (Incident , Change and Problem Management)
- Trained in Soft Skills and Business Communication
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent in Verbal and Written communication
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new technologies, scale up quickly, and adapt to
- different roles as the situation demands
- 1.Minimum 3+ years of experience in Application Support in Unix, SQL & UNIX scripting
- 2.Application support and knowledge on ITIL processes Incident Management & Problem
- 3. Knowledge of any programming language (especially Java) & debugging skills
- 4.Excellent communication and analytical skills Preferred
- 5.Understanding of capital markets and middle / back office operations in any investment bank
- Role Description
- 1.Work actively with team members to analyze and resolve application issues
- 2.Incident Management (Incident resolution, stakeholder communication, bridge management,
- post mortem analysis and action items)
- 3.User Ticket management (Backlog review, User interface and manual prioritization)
- 4.Perform Monthly Metrics Analysis, Frequent Failure and Support Efficiency/Automation,
- Problem Management, ITIL Certification:
- ITIL framework experience
- RCA – able to look at root causes of issues
About Company: Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services