Infosys BPM is the business-critical technology partner for the worlds most successful organizations. As a global leader in Business Transformation, Infosys provides strategic business consulting, technology, engineering and outsourcing services to help clients leverage technology and create impactful and measurable business value for every IT investment
Infosys BPM Walk In
- Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Postgraduate
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Job Location: Chennai
- Role: Data Process
Related Jobs: Vasant Chemicals – Walk-In Interviews on 20th May’ 2023 for Multiple Openings
We are hiring forData process, please walk-in for interview on 20th May 2023 at Chennai
Note: Please carry copy of this email to the venue and make sure you register your application before attending the walk-in. Please use below link to apply and register your application.
Things to remember while entering the campus:
- Keep your double dose vaccination certificate handy while entering campus. There will be random checks at the gate by the Security team
- would need to produce valid negative RT-PCR report (72 hours) in case of single vaccination or if they have travelled between states despite being dual vaccinated
- Please wear masks, & follow Covid protocols
- Please carry Headset/Earphone
- No person apart from candidate will be allowed to the interview venue
Documents to Carry:
- Carry 2 Copies of printout your updated resume
- Carry any 2 photo Identity proof (PAN Card/Driving License/Voters ID card/Passport).
- All original education documents need to be available for verification. (10th, 12th, Graduation(Sem Wise Marksheet, CMM. Provisional and Original Degree)
Please find below Job Description:
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: Any full-time graduate (BCom/MCom, BBA)
Shifts: Flexible Shift 24/7
Experience: 0-2 years
Designation: Senior Process Executive
Senior Process Executive
- This role requires ability to perform Qualitative and Quantitative Research and good Analytical skills to interpret and make sense of data/ information in hand.
- Understand client query and their requirements.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis and Process Improvements
- Responsible for handling customer request meeting all the SLAs (TAT, productivity, and Quality).
- Active participation in team building activities.
- Adaptability in learning newer technologies and changing business needs. Collaborates with the teams to bring in process improvements or ideas.
- All 5 days work from Office. Relevant experience in banking or finance domain is a plus.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Basic knowledge in MS office.
Pointers to note:
- Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions
- Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here