Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services. The new name is a reflection of the paradigm shift in the nature of services that the company now offers through its holistic approach of end-to-end transformative BPM (Business Process Management). The scope and complexity of business processing work and the expectations of clients have changed significantly over the past few years as clients expect transformative value much beyond arbitrage through outsourcing and offshoring.
Infosys BPM Conducting Walk in Interview For Following:
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-04+years
- Role: voice process
- Job Location: Pune, Bangalore
Related Jobs: 1000 Openings @ Tech Mahindra – Direct Walk-In for Any Graduate / Undergraduate and Fresher / Experience on 05th-13th Feb 2023
Time and Venue
Roles and Responsibilities Have to resolute customers query Voice Call
- Graduation with 15year full time education is mandatory, candidate need to have degree completion certificate with complete mark sheets. No undergraduates.
- Excellent communication skills CEFR :: B1, C1, C2.
- Work experience on Service Desk with good knowledge on VPN, O365, remote support, active directory, troubleshooting printer issues, Bit locker, MS teams, BSOD, bitlocker, driver installation, Printer and wifi trouble shooting.
- Experience on Service now, Remedy, Control M or similar ticketing tool with knowledge of ticket priority, severity.
- Knowledge on Service requests and incidents and should be able to communicate difference between Service Requests and Incident.
- Knowledge of Incident Management lifecycle.
- Aware of current role SLA and Metrics handled.
- Talents should be based out of Bangalore or Pune.
- Work from Office is mandatory, No option of hybrid and WFH.
- 24*7 Shifts is mandatory.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Work expereince on service Now or relevant ticketing tool
- Experience on VPN, BSOD, BITLOCKER, printer trouble shooting and WIFI troubleshooting
- Experience on remote connectivity, O365, Active directory, Outlook, Drivers
- SLA/MetricsJob Responsibilities:
- Excellent communication skills to attend/resolve client issues on calls/chat/mail.
- Communication scale – CEFR ::C1, C2
- Open to work in 24*7 Shifts, voice process, rotational weekly off, work from office environment and candidate should have completed double vaccination completed.
- Analytical problem solvers who will understand issues and to resolve customer issues
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve customers’ issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Being proactive and show the utmost respect for customer’s time
- Good time management, ensuring all contacts with customers add value
Related Jobs: Cognizant Recruiting Freshers & Experience-CALL/Mail Resume to HR
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here