Indian Institute Of Patent and Trademark is Hiring For Regulatory Affairs Manager and has issued notification to accept Applications.IIPTA is an intellectual property research and education facility located in Delhi specializing in life sciences patent research and analysis..Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Regulatory Affairs Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Indian Institute Of Patent and Trademark
- Location :Dehradun, Delhi NCR, Lucknow, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Vijayawada
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Qualification:B.pharma, B.sc,M.pharma
- Experience:0 – 2 years
- No of Vacancies: 10
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 15/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
- Contact: 9315384306, 7042247217
Job Description/Skills Required:
Candidate will undergo a self financed job oriented patent analyst training at Indian Institute of Patent and Trademark.
On successful completion of the training they will be placed for full time patent analysis profile.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.