Indian Army Recruitment 2021 for the post of Sepoy PharmaThe Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India is the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army,and its professional head is the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star general.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Assistant Manager – Regulatory Affairs as follows.
Vacancy Details :
- Company Name: Indian Army
- Location :Chandigarh Jobs, Ambala Jobs, Kaithal Jobs, Karnal Jobs, Kurukshetra Jobs, Panchkula Jobs, Yamunanagar Jobs
- Post Name: Sepoy Pharma
- Qualification: (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. (ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible
- Experience: Details not provide by recruiter
- No of Vacancies: Details not provide by recruiter
- Details of Salary: Details not provide by recruiter
- Contact: NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Personal interview
Job Description/Skills Required :
Candidates will be screened for Sepoy Pharma category and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below.
a. Category: Sepoy Pharma
b. Born Between (birth dates inclusive}: 01 Oct 1995 to 30 Sep 2001
c. Education QR: (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass and qualified in D Pharma with minimum 55% in aggregate and registered with State Pharmacy Council/ Pharmacy Council of India. (ii) Individuals qualified in B Pharma with minimum 50% marks and registered with State Pharmacy Council / Pharmacy Council of India will also be eligible
Selection Procedure :
1. Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
2. Physical Measurement (At Rally Site) Physical Measurements will be carried out as per the physical standards listed at Para 2 above
3. Medical Test:
(a) As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site.
(b) Unfit candidates will be referred to MH/CH/BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH/CH/BH on 5th day from date of generation of Medical Review barring Sundays and closed holidays and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Card for CEE in case declared FIT.
4. Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself. (b)
(c) Admit card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Hamirpur after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/CH/BH.
How to Apply :
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts of Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT) from 18 MAR 2021 to 25 APR 2021 at INDIRA GANGHI SPORTS STADIUM, UNA (HP) for SEPOY PHARMA category. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 01 Feb 2021 to 03 Mar 2021. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 06 Mar 2021 onwards. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.