Greetings from INCOR RENOVIS PHARMA!!!
Inviting Candidates for a Walk-In Interview for PR&D Position, on 25th August, 2023, from 9.00am to 12pm
Job Title: Process R&D Scientist
- Experience: 4-6yrs
- Work Location: Jeedimetla
- Resource: Male/Female
- The main purpose of the R&D scientist is the day to day batch manufacture required during lab scale development of new products.
- This role also includes any other aspects of project development which need to be completed in a timely and professional manner and in a way that reflects well on the professionalism of the company.
- Any other reasonable task requested by the reporting manager would also be included in the responsibilities.
- Undertake Experimental work in accordance with the R&D planning.
- Record all process information regularly and clearly to allow review and generation of commercial process instructions
- Preparation of laboratory samples
- Testing and evaluation of Raw Materials
- Testing and evaluation of competitors products
- Calibration of equipment
- Provide suitable data for transfer purposes
- Support QA issues in relation to Rework / Complaints / Incidents / Rejects
- Record work and generate reports as requested
- Prepare samples for dispatch
- Regular project reviews with Laboratory Manager
- Provide support for Production and QC departments
- Support and train new staff in all procedures including all of the above.
- Immediately report any incident which the management need to address using the appropriate reporting systems in place
- Ensure that all duties/activities associated within quality control department are carried out in compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and Quality management systems.
Budget: As per market (~4-6 LPA)
Documents to be Carried:
- Updated Resume / CV
- Last 3 Months Pay slips
- Aadhaar & Pan Card
- Latest Appraisal salary break up
- All Educational Documents Xerox Copies
Contact:Varaprasad9121514444 |7337227575| 9059662289
Address: BVR SOLUTIONS Plot no: 60 1st Floor 103 Near Arjun Theatre (Opposite to Siri Tiffin’s), Jalvayuvihar road, western hills KPHB Hyderabad.