WE ARE HIRING
Quality Control(QC) :
- Experience: 3-4 years in Bio-Pharma Quality Control especially in Biologics QC
- Designation: Jr. Executive/Sr. Executive
- Qualification: Masters in Biotechnology or Biochemistry
- Working Location: Shameerpet
- Able to handle one specific area of work independently i.e. Instrumentation/Biochemical/Assay/electrophoresis etc. (hands on experience).
- Should have thorough knowledge in the specialized work area (whatever work area he handles).
- Require sound knowledge in trouble shooting with good analytical aptitude.
- Should be very good at handling QC instruments with 21CFR complaint software’s.
- Should have good knowledge in GXP practices.
- Must have an overview on QMS elements and able to follow.
- Should have an idea in usage of LIMS or any other laboratory data management software’s. Able to work in shifts.
Nature of Work:
PLASMA TESTINGINSTRUMENTATIONBIOCHEM ICAL TESTSPROTEIN ESTIMATIONCOLOR IMETRYACTIV ITY ANALYSISELISA METHODELECTROHORES IS
- Qualification: M.Sc. (Biochemistry or Biotechnology) with analytical method development experience in Biologics. Male or female is acceptable.
- Sr. Research Associate with 6-8 yrs experience & Research Associate with 2-4 yrs experience.
- Experience: 3yrs
- Qualification: MBA (HR) Required only female candidates.
- Candidates should have experience in Recruitment and knowledge in MS Office Excel.
Department: Microbiology Manager :
Qualification: MSc (Microbiology)
- To review the documents related to finish product release i.e. sterility test and bacterial endotoxin test and microbial limit test.
- Responsible for reviewing the records of in process release of products i.e. bio burden analysis, antibiotic assay, biological indicators and packing materials.
- To monitor the sample management system and planning of testing of raw material, in process samples packing material and finish product.
- Responsible for ensuring the testing and releasing of raw material, packing material and finish products from microbiology laboratory as per defined procedure and reviewing the results.
- Responsible for preparation of validation/qualification protocol, execution of validation activities and review of report of microbiological methods in microbiology lab.
- Managing deviation, change control, incidences with investigation and associated CAPA.
- Investigation of OOS in the laboratory and associated CAPA.
- Responsible for preparation of standard operating procedures, validation protocols and execution.
- Responsible for the participation in media fill activity as planning.
- Responsible for planning and qualification of microbiologist for various testing done in microbiology laboratory.
- To impart trainings to the subordinates as per requirement in the company.
- To ensure the cGMP norms are followed while performing analysis.
Department: Quality Assurance :
Sr. Exe / Asst. Manager
Exe/ Sr. Exe
- We are looking for a male candidate who can oversee the packaging material development work/ packaging material testing/ artwork development for the new products.
- Qualification: M.sc Science/ B-Tech/ M. Pharmacy having knowledge and experience in packaging material development for Biological products.
Experience: 4-8 yrs.
For all the Departments work Location will be: Shameerpet
Send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will get a call from HR.
Contact: 9121514444 | 8185999958 | 7337227575
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here