Hetero Labs Limited is one of India’s generic pharmaceutical companies and the “world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs”. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics. HETERO is one of the India’s leading generic pharmaceutical companies and is one of the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs for the treatment of HIV/AIDS. With more than 25 years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, Hetero’s strategic business areas include API’S, generic and biosimilar. Hetero also offers custom pharmaceutical services to its partners around the world. The company is recognized for its strengths in Research and Development, manufacturing and commercialization of a wide range of products.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining the clean room environment and discharge the desired responsibilities of clean room (Pharma API)
- Good cGMP Knowledge.
- Good Knowledge on Equipment’s like Sparkler filter , Micro filter , nutch filter, Candy filter, leaf filter & Centrifuges and cleaning and preventive maintenance as per the schedule.
- Must Know Operating Equipment’s Like RCVD, Vacuum tray Dryer, Millar, Shifter, Millar, Blender, Microniser and Pulveriser.
- Responsible for the Safety & CGMP practices at working environment and good housekeeping maintenance
- Candidate should have minimum 3-6 years of relevant functional experience (working in cleanrooms) in reputed pharmaceutical industry (API)
- Must Have Regulatory Exposure with good communication skills and Willing to Work in Shifts
- Job Location Nakkapalli, Anakapalli District, Andhra Pradesh
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification : B Sc Chemistry
Department : Production Clean rooms
Designation : Sr Chemist/Executive
Experience : 3- 6Years
Industry : API Manufacturing /Bulk Manufacturing
Work Location : Nakkapalli, Anakapalli District
CTC : Best in the Industry.
Interested one Please Share your CV to Santoshkumar.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention subject as ” Production (Clean rooms) – Pharma”
Similar Jobs: Wipro Mega Walk-in Drive on 17th – 18th May 2023 for Any Graduate Freshers
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here