Hetero Labs Limited is one of India’s generic pharmaceutical companies and the “world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs”. Hetero’s business includes APIs, generics, biosimilars, custom pharmaceutical services, and branded generics. HETERO is one of the India’s leading generic pharmaceutical companies and is one of the world’s largest producer of anti-retroviral drugs for the treatment of HIV/AIDS. With more than 25 years of expertise in the pharmaceutical industry, Hetero’s strategic business areas include API’S, generic and biosimilar.
Job Opportunity: QA/QC Department at Hetero Group – MSC Chemistry Graduates
Are you a recent MSC Chemistry graduate looking to kickstart your career in Quality Assurance and Quality Control? Hetero, a leading pharmaceutical company, is seeking dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to join our QA/QC team.
🔹 Position: QA/QC Chemist
🔹 Qualification: MSC Chemistry
🔹 Experience: Freshers (Eligibility: 2020/21/22/23)
🔹 Compensation: CTC 2.8 Lakhs per annum
📌 Job Description:
– As a QA/QC Chemist, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the quality and compliance of our pharmaceutical products.
– You will be responsible for conducting various quality tests, analyzing data, and maintaining accurate records.
– Your attention to detail and adherence to industry standards will be instrumental in maintaining our high-quality standards.
– you will undergo 60 days of training at our Learning center for pharmaceutical Operations. The department will be decided after completion of training.
Related Jobs: COVALENT LABORATORIES – Walk-In Interviews for Freshers & Experienced in Production | SRS | Quality Control on 12th Aug’ 2023
📌 Key Responsibilities:
– Perform quality control tests on raw materials, intermediates, and finished products.
– Maintain laboratory equipment and ensure their calibration.
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address quality-related issues.
– Comply with regulatory guidelines and SOPs.
– MSC in Chemistry (organic, inorganic, integrated, pharmaceutical chemistry)
(Completed in 2020/21/22/23)
– Strong knowledge of analytical techniques and instruments
– Familiarity with pharmaceutical quality standards (GMP)
– Good communication and teamwork skills
📍 Work Location: Hyderabad (Khazipalli, Bonthapalli, Choutappal)
Join at Hetero and contribute to our mission of delivering high-quality healthcare solutions.
To apply, please send your updated resume to email@example.com.
Mention subject as M.Sc QA / QC