HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
HCL Technologies Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 01-06+years
- Role: AML Analyst
- Job Location:Chennai
- No. Openings: : 01
Roles and Responsibility:
- Execution of due diligence assessments using job aid/process documents for Operational, People, Compliance, Subcontractor, AML, ITF, ABAC.
- Communicate with stakeholders (Third Parties, Third Party Relationship Managers, other Functional Specialists), Gather evidence through the DDQ responses, and additional artifacts including SOC reports and True Sight, conduct virtual meetings with Third Party in cases where evidence is not sent, Review evidence vs USAA job aids and evaluation criteria to determine appropriate final ratings.
- Knowledge of OCC Guidance and International Best Practices in ERM (Enterprise Risk Management)
- Experience in First Line of defense
- Mid-level Excel skills
- Experience with third party operational risk and compliance (preferred within financial services)
- Candidate should have experience in AML, ITF.
- Candidates must have experience in any international banking sector.
- Change management knowledge/flexibility/adaptability
- verbal and written communications
- Ability to navigate procedures and job aides
- Analytical thinking / Critical Thinking.
- Good to have some understanding/ background of Financial services industry.
- OCC issues rules and regulations that govern the banks it supervises.
- Bachelor Degree/ Graduates
- Years of Experience: 2-5 years of experience
- Chennai Sholinganallur
- Work from office
- 5 Days of work
- US shifts / Flexible Shifts