HCL Technologies Limited, d/b/a HCLTech, is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Noida. It emerged as an independent company in 1991 when HCL entered into the software services business. The company has offices in 52 countries and over 210,966 employees.
HCL Technologies Walk-in Interview
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience : 00-02+years
- Role: International Voice process
- Job Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu
- No. Openings: 10
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for calling providers offices in US on behalf of Health plans
- To call the provider office verify the surveys for calling from the given data
- To make the physical call by following an applicable rule for confidentiality and HIPPA compliance
- Meeting daily/weekly/ and monthly targets set for an Individual.
- Flexible to work from office and Location.
- Should be willing to work in US shift.
- Min 1-3 Years of experience in Denial Management/RCM/Medial billing
- Experience in US healthcare will be an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good computer skills including MS Excel, MS office.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Good typing skills with a speed of min 30-35 words/min with 90% accuracy.
Required Candidate profile.
- Any Graduates with Certificates can apply for this role.
- Fresher with excellent verbal communication skills
- Ready to work from Office.
- Willing to work in US shift.
More Job Updates Join What’s App Group – Click Here
Join Telegram Group – Click Here